4 may. 2010

i'M NOT MEXICAN, IF LOOK LIKE


Symbad ontiveros editor de DALLASVIDA nos ase el siguiente comentario, aparecido en el foro de REDLATINADFW
I'm Not a Mexican Citizen, I am an American Citizen of Mexican Descent and my Family has been American Citizens since the Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo. I respect my ancestry all the way back to the indigenous tribes of all of North America . And I respect the fact that I have to be More Mexican than the Mexicans and more American than the Americans.

 Why should I support people who are afraid to show themselves because they knowingly cross into a country with out the proper paperwork and live in fear of the consequences of their actions, knowing that one day they may get caught and get deported back to their country of origin? Why are they more important than the American Latino Citizens who have to deal with the discrimination and hatred that has existed in this Country since it's inception?

Why are their issues more important that our issues? Why should American Latinos have to take a backseat for people who know they are
breaking the law and making THEIR own Choice to come to American with out the proper Documentation?
 Why is an organization that is supposed to be fighting for the Rights of LATINO CITIZENS fighting to get those who chose to disregard the law and who chose to enter this country illegally?
 Because they want people to owe them allegiance. They figure if they help these people that they will join their organizations and increase their organizations power. And that's not a noble cause.
 Should I not press charges on someone who breaks into my home and steals from me because they are poor or on drugs and can't afford to buy their own stuff? Would you?

The UFW during César Chávez's tenure was committed to restricting immigration. César Chávez and Dolores Huerta fought the Bracero Program that existed from 1942 to 1964. Their opposition stemmed from their belief that the program undermined US workers and exploited the migrant workers.
The fact that people chose to enter the country illegally is undermining and exploiting the rights of American Latino Citizens and all those people who followed procedure and got Visa's and have taken their citizenship tests. These people who Chose to cross the border illegally are doing so of their own free will, they are not being put in chains, they are not being whipped, their villages and countries are not being ravaged and destroyed.

 If they know that the consequence of their actions will result in them being deported back to their own country and that in some cases it will tear their families a part then I can't feel sorry for them. Who would feel sorry for me if I knowingly broke into some one's house or sold drugs, nobody would.
And because of the lack of enforcement of the existing laws here in the United States in the State of Arizona ALL people regardless of Citizenship, Indigenous background, non-Citizen, American Born or not, will be stopped and asked to PROVE they are Citizens.
Now for me that is unacceptable and a direct consequence of fact that people don't follow the law of the land.
 Now isn't Mexico 's stance on Illegal immigration to Kill those who sneak into or cross into Mexico without proper documentation?
 Now I've asked this questions over and over and even in this instance I'm sure I will receive all types of input and opinions but none of them will answer the questions I've posed.
Why is it easier to attack me instead of simple answering the questions I pose?
Is it because you simple can't answer and that all Latinos show follow you blindly?
By the Grace of God Go I and By the Grace and blessing of God I am able to ask questions of any Man or Woman on this earth.
 Jesus once told a crowd, "Give to Cesar what Belongs to Cesar and give to God what belongs to God."
I worship my Lord and Savior but I also follow the laws of this country and expect to be consequenced if any of my actions break the law.Â

 Synbad Ontiveros
Editor Dallasvida.com
http://www.dallasvida/. com

No hay comentarios.: